Terms of Service
Limo rules and regulations:
For all these Terms and Conditions Main passenger(card holder or signer) is responsible as well as for his/her`s guests and should make sure none of
the guests damages the vehicle or any under age drinking.
1. All deposits may be NON refundable depending on the circumstance.
2. Company is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown before or while on charter.The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the limousine caused during
the duration of the rental by them or any members of their party. Such as any burn or rip to seats/carpet, any damage of interior or exterior or the
vehicle will result in a $500.00 minimum fee. Any fines will be paid for by the client.
3. The driver has the right to terminate run without refund under his or her discretion also if there is balance indiscretion on the part of the client(s)).
It is Illegal to stand through the sunroof as well as throwing out anything thru sunroof and windows. Smoking is not permitted in our limousines.
4. There will be a fee for any Overtime of hours quoted.
5. Not responsible for delays or the termination of a limousine due to weather and unsafe road conditions (accidents, etc.).
6. Not responsible for articles left in the limousine. 7. Balances to be paid to the driver on the run date or before.
7. Seating is required at all times while the vehicle is in motion. CLASSIC DRIVERS is not liable for any injuries to guests in the limousine who are not seated
at all times.
8. CLASSIC DRIVERS is not liable for injuries caused by broken glasses or any injuries occurred during the duration of the limousine transport.
The undersigner of this contract is liable for there guests that they wish to invite and allow on the rented limousine.
9. Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity. Absolutely NO alcohol is allowed for passengers under 21 in or outside of vehicle!
CLASSIC DRIVERS is not liable for any person or act/behavior of persons at any time of duration
before,during or after transportation services.CLASSIC DRIVERS is not liable for any alcohol related issues before,during or after services.
Client/signer and their members of their party hold full responsibility of their own actions before,during or after transportation services.
In case of non-payment or any disputes of charge resolved from things like damaged car or overtime, etc, I Agree and fully authorize the
charges to be put on my credit card provided to CLASSIC DRIVERS above and through confirmation.
I understand these terms and conditions and fully agree to them by signing below.
I undersigned acknowledge and agree to the contract and terms listed below for services CLASSIC DRIVERS will provide. This
contract will remain on file, and be binding for all future services provided by CLASSIC DRIVERS to the undersigned.
1. A valid credit card must be put on file at time of reservation.
2. A deposit must be made at the time booking to a valid credit card or otherwise stated at the time of booking.
This agreement is a contractual agreement with CLASSIC DRIVERS for the hire of professional chauffeured services and pertains
specifically to the performance of all passengers in the vehicle from the time of pick up to time of drop off. In addition to the
hourly rate for the car and chauffeur, any damage in excess of usual wear of the hired car will result in a minimum charge of
$500.00 cleaning, repair or anything broken, damaged and/or cleaning of the vehicle above normal usage.
Determination of the usual wear and use of the vehicle interior and its environs is at the discretion of CLASSIC DRIVERS solely.
All Deposits are non refundable. Cancelling a limousine will result in loosing your deposit.
LIMOUSINE RULES AND REGULATIONS:
I acknowledge the fact that Limousine could be under 24/7 monitoring (dvr recorder) which can be used as evidence later on if
Me or any of my guest will damage anything in the limousine which I`m renting .
1. No smoking inside the limousine, $500.00 per incident. No exceptions!!!
2. A fee will be assessed for excessive clean up like: vomit etc at the discretion of CLASSIC DRIVERS up to $500.00 minimum
3. A $10.00 fee will apply for broken or missing glasses each.
4. All unruly persons will be dropped of at the sole discretion of the driver without refund.
5. CLASSIC DRIVERS and its employees will not be responsible for lost, damaged or stolen property.
6. No illegal drug use of any kind. No alcohol permitted for anyone under 21. The undersigner of this contract is liable for any part take in underage drinking in their party inside
or outside of the limousine 7. No possession of any illegal weapons at any time.
8. The customer agrees that a replacement limousine may be substituted if available in the event of any major mechanical or physical damages
which make the vehicle unsafe to drive.
9. Any damage to AV equipment will be assessed at the completion of the trip and will result in additional charges to repair
or replace the damaged equipment $500.00 minimum.
10. $500.00 minimum for each act of vandalism
11. $2000.00 opening a Car Door into another Vehicle or Stationary Object (DO NOT open the limousine doors, chauffeur's will open doors for your safety.)